• Ensure that poles are planted correctly and as instructed
• Ensure that cables are installed correctly and up to standard
• Monitor use of chainsaw and ensure that necessary tree felling is carried out safely and correctly.
• Drive the areas and identify any possible issues or breakage points
• Assist with outages/ cutovers and maintenance related issues.
• Guide and lead two environmental maintenance assistants
• Ensure that environmental maintenance is running smoothly
Qualification and Experience
• Valid Drivers license and driving skills are essential.
• Fibre Cabling and Installation experience 1 or more years essential
• Proven track record of good work ethic
• Decisive: must be able to use initiative to make quick decisions to resolve problems and overcome obstacles on site
• Must be able to work within a team and take instruction of co Ordinator or management
• Adherence to health and safety procedures
• Driving skills
• Good communication and leadership skills
• Self-starter and self-motivated, willing to put in extra time
• Must be able to perform under pressure
• Must be able to work in a team
• Must take initiative and have a good work ethic