The regional operations coordinator is responsible for the operational performance of the branch or region they are assigned to. They are also responsible for all the installation and maintenance teams assigned to their Cells and their daily activities. This includes time management, assignments, quality assurance, effectiveness, ensure all teams comply with the Britelink and Vuma maintenance and break fix standards. The coordinator is required to provide daily reporting on escalations of non-compliance by technicians.
They will be required to assist the regional manager in the execution of all operating functions, control costs and conduct business development activities to ensure their region is profitable, well run and long lasting.
• Ticket management and preventative maintenance
• Effective and efficient resource allocation
• Outage management
• Communicate and provide regular feedback to the client.
• Effectively communicate department expectations to team members and contractors in a timely and clear fashion
• Monitor teams and delegate tasks accordingly
• Identify and manage department dependencies
• Proactively manage changes in the department scope, ensure that any change to the scope is documented and approved.
• Identify potential crises, devise contingency plans